Translate This Page.

Friday, November 12, 2010

TRINITY – WATER IN THREE STATES

Question
The concept of "Trinity" can be explained by giving the example that water can be present in three states, i.e. as solid e.g. ice, as liquid e.g. water and gas e.g. vapour, yet it is one and the same water.

Answer
I agree that water can be present in three states, that is solid, liquid and gas, as ice, water and vapour but in all three states the matter is the same i.e. H2O and contains two atoms of hydrogen and one atom of oxygen. The material and components are the same although the form of the matter differs. Water remains H2O in the solid form i.e. ice. It remains H2O in the form of gas i.e. vapour. However, in case of Trinity, besides the form changing even the components and material themselves change. The Father is God and Jesus (pbuh) is man, and the Holy Ghost is a spirit and all three are not made up of the same matter or component.
Man contains flesh and bones, whereas God and spirit do not contain flesh and bones. Man requires to eat, etc., whereas God does not require to eat. No wonder Jesus (pbuh) says in the last supper, in the upper room mentioned in the Gospel of Luke, chapter 24 verses 39 to 43
"Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have."
And when he had thus spoken, he shewed them his hands and his feet.
And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said unto them, Have ye here any meat?
And they gave him a piece of broiled fish, and of an honeycomb."
And he took it, and did eat before them.

5 comments:

  1. Ma sha Allah! Very nice piece! Well done!

    The Trinity concept was one of the main issues that spurred me to begin the search that directed me to Islam, by God's grace and mercy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Permission to publish with my local languange.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isaiah 44:6, where God tells us, "I am the first, ...and I am the last; and beside me there is no God."...





    "I am the Lord, and there is no other; apart from me there is no God." Isaiah 45:5



    "No one has ever seen God, but God the One and Only"... John 1:18



    "There is one [echad] alone, and there is not a second.." - Ecclesiastes 4:8"



    “God is one." (Galatians 3:20)




    “Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me.” (Isaiah 43:10).

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Zen

    There is no copyrights.
    Just link back to us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some say that the trinity derived from the earlier pagan Greek godess hecate who had three faces synonymous with the three seasons, the planting, harvest and rainy winter seasons, also the three stages of the goddess'lifecycle, the nymph, maiden and crone, which were relevant in pagans when fertility was important, especially before it was realised that the male was involved in human reproduction. Of course the historic accounts are very variable but it is possibly feasible that the philosophy was adapted when the monotheastic religions conquored paganism in the same way that the pagan festivals of Christmas and the bread and wine were. The connection with three states of matter is interesting. It's true that all substances become liquid, solid or gaseous at specific temperatures depending on their chemical properties, though I'm not sure if that applies in the spiritual domain. It is beyond my comprehension so I must trust in the wisdom of the Al qu'ran and other holy writings.

    ReplyDelete